Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 11, the ESRI Sampler Lab


Here's the 3D deliverable.
The 3d features are great fun. I wonder how well ArcScene would integrate with Autodesk's Maya; Maya is a program I am planning to evaluate for a different application.

Here's the reclassification lab deliverable.
As the lab instructions said, for this one to have context, it needed more information, so I treated this as a Map (with a capital M) and gave it the standard map features.

Here's the other Annotation deliverable, showing the recreation area labeling. This lab was uneventful.

Here's the Cities and Roads deliverable.
I haven't been having much trouble with annotation, but the more ways you can do a thing, the better. I leaned less on prettying this and the other annotation map up and spent more time on additional ESRI exercises instead.


Here's the Spatial Analyst model.
I played with the model builder a few weeks ago while doing one of the ESRI course exercises. The model building feature is a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment